Now two locations:
White River Junction, VT
White River Junction Office
Welcome to Neuromuscular Therapy of Vermont!
Without seeing the body as a whole, integrated structure it's often difficult to grasp the underlying causes of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
Compensatory muscular patterns can be practically invisible if one's view is not global enough to see that muscles and other structures are strongly affected by posture, gait, habitual movement patterns, and chronic fascial shortening.
This perspective underscores my entire philosophy and approach in treating chronic pain.
Here you will find:
Hands-on therapies such as Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue Massage, and Active Isolated Stretching, can be enormously effective in relieving stubborn pain cycles that have not responded to other types of therapy.
These therapies, along with several others, are the tools I have utilized for many years.
I invite you to read through this site so that you can become better acquainted with the concepts that guide my thinking, and the therapies I have found so effective.
Wishing you the best,
Certified Neuromuscular Therapist
A Fresh Approach to Pain Relief
The hands-on therapy at Neuromuscular Therapy of Vermont specializes in:
• The treatment of chronic and recurrent musculoskeletal pain utilizing the most recent and innovative clinical massage and bodywork methods available.
• Postural analysis to determine how imbalances in your postural alignment may be setting up and maintaining compensatory muscular and fascial patterns.
• A wide range of therapeutic modalities because not all problems respond to just one type of therapy. Some individuals require very subtle and gentle techniques like myofascial release and craniosacral therapy, while others may need a more direct approach like deep tissue bodywork. Still others need a blended approach like Neuromuscular Therapy which utilizes both subtle as well as direct techniques.
• A primary focus on pain relief. As
efficiently as possible, my goal is to determine the root causes of my
client's pain and to eliminate it. I have a very high success rate
because my focus is on the primary cause of 90% of chronic and recurrent
pain: the musculoskeletal system.
An integration of modalities is utilized to provide superior results:
• Neuromuscular Therapy
• Myofascial Release
• Deep Tissue Massage & Bodywork
• Sports Massage and treatment of sports injuries
• Craniosacral Therapy
• Muscle Energy
• Active Isolated Stretching
Classes for Health Practitioners
Neuromuscular Therapy of Vermont also offers advanced training for massage therapists:
• Neuromuscular Therapy Master Classes
• Advanced Deep Tissue Massage & Bodywork Trainings
Return to Top